fee-uzz (aka fierce)

Who doesn't love a good reality TV show about modeling? Between America's Next Top Model and Make Me A Supermodel (not to mention modeling school and a brief career in it myself... no joke), I consider myself an absolute modeling expert (joke that time). So when Mike and I found ourselves in an alley recently, I figured PHOTO SHOOT!

You already got to see the boots montage a few days ago. Now I bring you the look inspired by this dude running (while checking himself out in a mirror, but we'll ignore that part) on MMAS:


However, I realized that (as Tyra always sez on ANTM!) even if you get the pose down, you can't forget what your face is doing! I think I am a victim of this... I look a lil silly. Tyra would vote me off this week, I think. "Two girls stand before me, but I only have one photo in my hands..."

1 comments:

Anonymous October 13, 2012 at 3:19 PM  

bored at work, stalking old archives of KIC. This is hilarious!

miss you!
joyous

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive