ruh-roh I'm turning into Dr. House


So for the past 24 hours I have had this pain in my leg that made it hard to fall asleep last night. I figured it would be gone by the time I woke up this morning, but surprisingly all day today it has still been hurting.

What if I have a blood clot in my leg like Dr. House and I have to have some crazy operation that goes horribly wrong and I have excruciating pain all the time and I develop an addiction to pain-killers but still remain a genius doctor whose cynical logic and hardened exterior actually aid me in my career?


Or maybe it's a sore muscle. That explanation works too.

In other news, I can't wait to watch tonight's episode of House- I am hoping for some total House/Dr. Cuddy smoochin in the coming weeks!

In other news, you gotta love cheezzzeeee fan art!:

1 comments:

dem March 10, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

hooray for house. i find myself diagnosing things, too. i also find that when i hear things like infarction or lp or something on another show or in real life, i get excited because i know what they are talking about.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive