orange crush

When Mike and I moved into our apartment, we chose a medium blue color for the long living room wall. It took me forever to do any decorating because I couldn't decide what to do or what other colors to use that wouldn't be boring. Then it was like I discovered orange for the first time... And now I am totally crushing on it:


The sweet irony of the situation is that from birth until about 11 years of age, my bedroom had orange carpet and yellow and orange wallpaper- which at the time I did not like at all. Now I'd actually consider decorating my own (currently nonexistent) child's room in those colors. Maybe it will become a family tradition!

2 comments:

Dad March 11, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

It's great to hear that you finally recognize your Mom and Dad for the outstanding interior decorators they have always strived to be.

Dad

Mike H. March 11, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

In trying to find a commercial for Crush soda from the 80's, I happened upon this shirt on google images

http://tinyurl.com/cngfwg

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive