confessions of a snuggaholic

Ok, I have to come clean here... I love my Snuggie. I never would have bought one for myself (partly because I hate saying the word "Snuggie", even in my head), but then my brother got me one for my birthday. Once I slipped on those warm fleecy sleeves and settled into a comfortable couch potatoey position, I was hooked. Now the Snuggie comes out morning, evening, and night.
Not to mention that a Snuggie really lightens the tone in any situation. I don't think my husband and I could possibly get into an argument when a Snuggie is being worn.
And just think how much less creepy this scene in Eyes Wide Shut would have been if they were all wearing Snuggies instead of creepy cult robes!

(single piano note) DING...DING...DING


Now my only goal is to keep it out of Zooey's reach. She's already personalized my Snuggie: I am now the proud owner of a Snuggie: Zooey limited edition. It can be yours too for the low price of $24.99! If you order now, it comes with pre-chewed decorative holes! Holes may differ in size and shape. Dried cat saliva on edges included.

Times I managed to say "Snuggie" in this post (including that one): 9

5 comments:

Mike H. March 27, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

what have you become

Mike H. March 27, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

I'd also like to point out that Karen wrote this post while wearing her snuggie: just like in the commercial.

my name is karen. March 27, 2009 at 1:33 AM  

i'd also like to point out that mike is a nerd.

Mike H. March 29, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

^true

Ryan April 2, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Slanket is superior to Snuggie!
http://digg.com/d1nWea

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive