1 2 3 go


I really don't like the idea of writing an inaugural entry about my blog... I think it is because I feel like I need to be super clever and witty. All I want to say though is hello I am here! I like to make things and look at things. I thought the internet would be a good place to compile images and descriptions of these things and share them easily. Lucky you!

I like to sew cute things out of felt, paint messily, draw stick figure comic strips, make collages, and make other simple things that would make most real artists say "umm ok" but would make most normal people act at least mildly impressed. I also like to dabble in photography (my husband is the real photographer in the house and lets me play with the nice cameras), read all kinds of books, grow flowers on my balcony, cook and bake, and immerse myself in all kinds of music (wellll, mostly by singing and listening to it).

I also will probably include photos and stories of my various adventures as I experience life with my husband Mike and feisty cat Zooey... and I might find myself commenting on frivolities such as tv shows and the like.

Whew I made it through my introduction. Now the fun part!

3 comments:

Ciara March 8, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Very nice!

Are you and Mike going to have competitions sometimes to see who can blog about your adventures first?

:)

my name is karen. March 8, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

probably. he is already posting some of my craft photos- so you'll probably get to see/read about things twice. :)

beneathwing April 1, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Your blog is so much fun to read! I love it!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive